From the New York Times bestselling author of Nickel and Dimed comes a brave, frank, honest, and exquisitely written memoir that is sure to rattle your world.
In LIVING WITH A WILD GOD, Ehrenreich reconstructs her childhood mission, bringing an older woman’s wry and erudite perspective to a young girl’s impassioned obsession with the questions that, at one point or another, torment us all. The result is both deeply personal and cosmically sweeping—a searing memoir and a profound reflection on science, religion, and the human condition.
With her signature combination of intellectual rigor and uninhibited imagination, Ehrenreich offers a true literary achievement—a work that has the power not only to entertain but amaze.
• Is Barbara Ehrenreich’s first memoir
• Comes from an award-winning and bestselling author
• Is like nothing she has written before
• Is a personal journey that explores the questions we all ask
• Delivers conclusions that will surprise readers and create controversy